site stats Nanobound
Investment Portfolio

Thursday, April 28, 2005

What is this blog?

Purpose of the Blog:

1. To track a portfolio of public nanotechnology companies I believe are profitable long-term investments. I will update the portfolio in regular intervals, publishing its overall return, and provide some on-going commentary on the companies. Despite their speculative nature, I consider these companies long-term plays, with an investment horizon of at least 3 - 5 years.

2. To provide a place for me to ruminate on general topics relating to the future, cognitive science, and nanotechnology.

Disclaimer:

I am not a qualified investment advisor. There are numerous official certifications I would have to obtain to give you paid investing advice, none of which I have. Moreover, I have only been actively researching nanotechnology since the fall of 2004. Although I would describe my interest since that time as dedicated, I am not an expert. Your best bet, if you want the real deal, is to read the Forbes/Wolfe Nanotech Report. Just Google it if you want to learn more.

This blog is simply a public space in which I track my investment ideas. I have no insider information related to these companies and have based all of my investment decisions solely on information available in the public domain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home